- 1 Sections
- 1.1 Source and Installation
- 1.2 Compatibility with Previous Versions
- 1.3 Bug Reporting and Feature Requests
- 1.4 General Usage and Invocation Syntax
- 1.5 Parameters
- 1.6 Accessing Individual Features
- 1.7 Examples
Sections[edit | edit source]
Visit this section to see full installation directions and how to find DynamicPageList3's source code.
DynamicPageList3 is fully backwards compatible and this section highlights those details.
This chapter is really important to read. It explains fundamental concepts of DPL. There are two modes to invoke DPL; each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. DPL has a mechanism to substitute variables, it has different output modes, can accept variables from the URL, etc.