As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Gamepedia Help Wiki
Gamepedia's Help Wiki is the ultimate source for learning all about wikis - from new editor tutorials to resources for administrators! The wiki's information is created and edited by Gamepedia and our community members. Have something valuable to add? Feel free to contribute!
Please note that this wiki is NOT for any information about a particular game. If you're looking for a specific game's wiki or looking to have a new wiki created on Gamepedia, please visit Contact Page!. Want to contact us? Visit our
This wiki is available in dark and light versions. Check your preferences to switch.
- Gamepedia Unified Community Platform Migrations
- Gamepedia SEO migration (UCP)
- Uniting the login systems
- UCP Phase 1
- Wiki Crossover Project
- MediaWiki 1.33 upgrade
- DistroScale Ad Update
- Gamepedia Community Update
- MediaWiki 1.31 upgrade
- Gamepedia AWS migration
- Gamepedia's 5th anniversary
- MediaWiki 1.29 upgrade
- Wynncraft Wiki is joining Gamepedia
- FEH Wiki is joining Gamepedia
- Zelda Wiki is joining Gamepedia
- Exvius is joining Gamepedia
Here at Gamepedia, we only host game wikis. We do not develop games or provide game support and we do not provide review copies of games. If you need game support, please visit the game's website, forums, or Steam page.
What to do if you have a problem on a wiki:
- Check the wiki's Community portal (linked in the sidebar) to identify the active administrators. If any are listed, contact them on their talk page.
- If no community administrator is listed, contact the Curse personnel listed.
- If you can find neither, contact the Gamepedia help desk.