We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Twitch ID Merge
Recently, we provided users the ability to merge their Gamepedia account with a new or existing Twitch account. With Twitch account merging, we’re able to provide more streamlined account security, faster user support, and an easier log-in process. Now, we’d like to extend these benefits to all Gamepedia users.
Starting on November 7th, 2017, all users will need to merge their Gamepedia account with a new or existing Twitch account. If you’d like to merge your account before November 7th, you can do so here.
Merging your account into a Twitch account takes less than a minute, and you won’t lose any account data. Your display name, contributions, and WikiPoints won’t be impacted at all. After merging accounts, you’ll simply log in using your Twitch credentials.
- Bot accounts will require their own Twitch accounts
- Having a Twitch username which differs from your Gamepedia username WILL NOT affect your Gamepedia username
- If Twitch tells you that you cannot have the selected username, please check the username to see if it's actually taken by visiting twitch.tv/InsertUsernameHere
- If it is taken, a channel will show up and you'll need to pick another username
- If it is not taken, an error will show up, referencing a time machine, and you'll need to contact Gamepedia support for assistance (link below)
If that doesn't answer your questions, feel free to reach out to our support team here.