We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
This user is primarily a PvE player.
This user does not usually care for PvP content.
|This user is an engineering officer by nature.|
About me [edit | edit source]
Also, at time of this writing, I am the official liaison for the following Gamepedia wikis:
- Chronicle: Runescape Legends Wiki
- DayZ Wiki
- Diablo Wiki
- Dirty Bomb Wiki
- EverQuest Next Wiki
- Godus Wiki
- Hand of Fate Wiki
- Hearthstone Wiki
- Heroes and General Wiki
- Landmark Wiki
- Madden 25 Wiki
- Marriland Wiki
- Neverwinter Wiki
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Wiki
- Planetary Annihilation Wiki
- Prismata Wiki
- Star Citizen Wiki
- Star Trek Online Wiki
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki
- Sui Generis Wiki
- Survarium Wiki
- Unsung Story Wiki
Please note that due to medical issues, there may be times where I become randomly unavailable without warning. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
My start in wiki editing was on GuildWiki as Nwash. I eventually moved from editing there to STOWiki, where I was known as Eyes, where I was invited to become an administrator after a few months. I accepted and was over time noticed by the Curse wiki team, partly (perhaps largely) due to my work in redesigning the skin to one based on Vector. That led to me becoming a wiki manager for Curse, and now I build new wikis for a living. Now I'm known as oOeyes across the Gamepedia network.
Most of my gaming lately takes place in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on the Sargatanas server.
I've been occasionally developing and maintaining MediaWiki extensions:
- BoilerRoom manual on Help Wiki - Extension page on my wiki - Extension page on the MediaWiki Wiki
- BoilerRoom is an extension that allows you create boilerplates, essentially like document templates you can select from a dropdown to insert into the edit boxes on wikis.
- ParserPower manual on Help Wiki - Extension page on my wiki
- ParserPower is a parser function that adds many wikicode functions to deal with lists of information, along with a few other handy utility functions. It is inspired by the #arraymap and #arraymaptemplate functions found within Semantic Forms. With ParserPower, you can get the nearly identical #lstmap and #lstmaptemp functions without having to install two much larger extensions, and ParserPower has additional list handling functions on top of that.