We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
What is Hydra/Deploy 2015-10-14
New Features[edit | edit source]
- CurseProfile - Special:ProfileStats now displays the last run time.
- DynamicSettings - Changes to wiki managers will send removed and added emails to the respective managers affected.
- Hydra - HTML emails are now enabled pending PEAR Mail_Mime installation by SysOps.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- DynamicSettings - Near full Mouse framework removal.
- DynamicSettings - Template change over to move towards MediaWiki 1.25 support.
- DynamicSettings - Overhauled and cleaned up emails sent for changes to wikis.
- Hydra Dark Skin - SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi overrides.
- Hydralytics - Code clean up.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- DynamicSettings - Fixed an issue with saving wiki settings that would cause default settings to not be respected and duplicate data.
- DynamicSettings - Fixed the email that was sent after a recache was queued from the web interface and finished.